US municipal bond funds report $306.3 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
WASHINGTON May 16 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported a net inflow of $306.31 million in the week ended May 15, nearly 14 times the inflow of $22.06 million in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained negative, though, reflecting an average weekly outflow of $41.2 million over that stretch, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |