US municipal bond funds report $306.3 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
WASHINGTON May 16 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported a net inflow of $306.31 million in the week ended May 15, nearly 14 times the inflow of $22.06 million in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained negative, though, reflecting an average weekly outflow of $41.2 million over that stretch, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions