European stock index futures signal flat open
LONDON May 16 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Thursday, steadying at fresh 5 year highs after a recent surge of ten percent in under a month.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were all flat to 0.1 percent lower.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |