European stock index futures signal flat open
LONDON May 16 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Thursday, steadying at fresh 5 year highs after a recent surge of ten percent in under a month.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were all flat to 0.1 percent lower.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit