Mexico's Pemex makes light crude find in deep water well Maximino
MEXICO CITY May 16 (Reuters) - Mexico state oil monopoly Pemex said on Thursday there are "clear indications" it has found light crude at its Maximino well.
The 9,515-foot well makes the third such find in the Gulf of Mexico's ultra deep waters.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel