Ohio's Utica 2012 oil production lower than expected -state
May 16 (Reuters) - Oil production from Ohio's Utica shale formation came in lower than expected last year, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources said in a report on Thursday.
Oil output was 1,742 barrels a day on average in 2012, based on Reuters calculations from cumulative annual data released by the department.
The department said natural gas production was "significant" at 12.837 billion cubic feet in total in 2012, according to Reuters calculations.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |