Czech Philip Morris posts 3.3 pct revenue fall
PRAGUE May 16 (Reuters) - Czech tobacco group Philip Morris CR's revenue fell 3.3 percent to 2.79 billion crowns ($137.94 million) in the first quarter because of falling shipments in its Czech and Slovak markets.
The company, majority owned by Philip Morris International (PMI), said that exports to other PMI units rose by 5.5 percent in the quarter, but shipments in its main Czech market fell by 9.8 percent.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats