Czech Philip Morris posts 3.3 pct revenue fall
PRAGUE May 16 (Reuters) - Czech tobacco group Philip Morris CR's revenue fell 3.3 percent to 2.79 billion crowns ($137.94 million) in the first quarter because of falling shipments in its Czech and Slovak markets.
The company, majority owned by Philip Morris International (PMI), said that exports to other PMI units rose by 5.5 percent in the quarter, but shipments in its main Czech market fell by 9.8 percent.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media