BRIEF-Travis Perkins revenues dip, sees H2 improvement
LONDON May 16 (Reuters) - Travis Perkins PLC : * Group revenue for the four month period ended 30 April 2013 was 1.2% lower
than year ago * Like-for-like sales were 1.8% lower * Management expects that full year earnings per share should be broadly in
line with market expectations * Sales recovering in April and early may as activity has picked up * Leading indicators have strengthened, continues to suggest should be an
improvement in volumes in H2
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'