Zurich posts fall in Q1 net profit
ZURICH May 16 (Reuters) - Zurich Insurance Group missed expectations on Thursday with a 7 percent fall in first-quarter net profit and said it remained on track to meet 2013 targets.
Europe's third-biggest insurer by market capitalisation posted a net profit of $1.062 billion for the first three months of the year, missing analysts average forecast in a Reuters poll for $1.137 billion. (Reporting by Alice Baghdjian)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule