Continental AG names new head of China ops
FRANKFURT May 17 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG named Ralf Cramer to head its operations in China, which it sees as the main driver of its growing business in Asia.
The tyre and car parts maker currently gets around 18 percent of its sales from Asia and wants to increase this proportion to more than 30 percent.
Cramer, 47, has been a member of Continental's management board since 2009 and oversees the company's Chassis & Safety business.
Continental said on Friday his successor would be appointed and announced at a later point in time. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Jokowi party claims victory in Indonesian presidential election