E.On Russia recommends 2012 dividends of 0.29 roubles/share
MOSCOW, - E.On Russia, the Russian subsidiary of Germany's E.On, has recommended a dividend of 0.29 roubles per share for 2012, worth 18.3 billion roubles ($583 million), General Director Maxim Shirokov said on Friday.
E.On Russia also plans over a medium-term period to pay its shareholders 40-60 percent of its earnings under IFRS international accounting standards, a presentation for investors showed.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua