E.On Russia recommends 2012 dividends of 0.29 roubles/share
MOSCOW, - E.On Russia, the Russian subsidiary of Germany's E.On, has recommended a dividend of 0.29 roubles per share for 2012, worth 18.3 billion roubles ($583 million), General Director Maxim Shirokov said on Friday.
E.On Russia also plans over a medium-term period to pay its shareholders 40-60 percent of its earnings under IFRS international accounting standards, a presentation for investors showed.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors