French finmin sees growth returning in H2, 2013
PARIS May 17 (Reuters) - Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Friday he believed the French economy could begin to grow again in the second half of 2013, after data this week showed the country slipping into a shallow recession in the first quarter.
"I think it will return during the course of the second half of 2013," Moscovici told RTL radio, when asked about the outlook for Europe's number two economy.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say