French finmin sees growth returning in H2, 2013
PARIS May 17 (Reuters) - Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Friday he believed the French economy could begin to grow again in the second half of 2013, after data this week showed the country slipping into a shallow recession in the first quarter.
"I think it will return during the course of the second half of 2013," Moscovici told RTL radio, when asked about the outlook for Europe's number two economy.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |