French finmin sees growth returning in H2, 2013
PARIS May 17 (Reuters) - Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Friday he believed the French economy could begin to grow again in the second half of 2013, after data this week showed the country slipping into a shallow recession in the first quarter.
"I think it will return during the course of the second half of 2013," Moscovici told RTL radio, when asked about the outlook for Europe's number two economy.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official