New Issue- AFD prices 1.0 bln euro 2025 bond
May 17 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Friday.
Borrower Agence Francaise de Developpement (AFD)
Issue Amount 1.0 billion euro
Maturity Date May 27, 2025
Coupon 2.25 pct
Reoffer Yield 2.288 pct
Reoffer price 99.605
Spread 19 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over the interpolated bid yield FRTR
due October 2023 and April 2026
Payment Date May 27, 2013
Lead Manager(s) Barclays, Citi, Natixix and SG CIB
Ratings AA+ (S&P) and AAA (Fitch)
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 100
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote