Campbell Soup third-quarter profit rises
May 20 (Reuters) - Campbell Soup Co reported higher quarterly earnings on Monday, after the company worked to improve its soup products.
The world's largest soup maker said net income was $181 million, or 57 cents per share, in the fiscal third quarter ended April 28, up from $177 million, or 55 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border