Campbell Soup third-quarter profit rises
May 20 (Reuters) - Campbell Soup Co reported higher quarterly earnings on Monday, after the company worked to improve its soup products.
The world's largest soup maker said net income was $181 million, or 57 cents per share, in the fiscal third quarter ended April 28, up from $177 million, or 55 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to send 3,000 troops to tackle Ebola
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland