Campbell Soup third-quarter profit rises
May 20 (Reuters) - Campbell Soup Co reported higher quarterly earnings on Monday, after the company worked to improve its soup products.
The world's largest soup maker said net income was $181 million, or 57 cents per share, in the fiscal third quarter ended April 28, up from $177 million, or 55 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted