U.S. antitrust enforcers allow Cinemark movie theater deal
WASHINGTON May 20 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department said on Monday it had reached a settlement to allow Cinemark Holdings Inc to buy Rave Holdings LLC movie theaters if the two companies exclude theaters in three states from the deal.
The department said it filed the settlement in U.S. District Court in Washington requiring the divestitures of theaters in Kentucky, New Jersey and Texas in order to preserve competition.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack