U.S. antitrust enforcers allow Cinemark movie theater deal
WASHINGTON May 20 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department said on Monday it had reached a settlement to allow Cinemark Holdings Inc to buy Rave Holdings LLC movie theaters if the two companies exclude theaters in three states from the deal.
The department said it filed the settlement in U.S. District Court in Washington requiring the divestitures of theaters in Kentucky, New Jersey and Texas in order to preserve competition.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ