Dell tells Icahn cannot disclose more information yet
May 20 (Reuters) - Dell Inc sent a letter to suitors Carl Icahn and Southeastern Asset Management saying the company could not provide more information about itself unless the board determined that their proposal was "superior" to Michael Dell's.
Icahn and Southeastern Asset Management have challenged Michael Dell's $24.4 billion bid to take Dell private with an offer of $21 billion in cash.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |