Dell tells Icahn cannot disclose more information yet
May 20 (Reuters) - Dell Inc sent a letter to suitors Carl Icahn and Southeastern Asset Management saying the company could not provide more information about itself unless the board determined that their proposal was "superior" to Michael Dell's.
Icahn and Southeastern Asset Management have challenged Michael Dell's $24.4 billion bid to take Dell private with an offer of $21 billion in cash.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ