JA Solar posts another quarterly loss
May 20 (Reuters) - Solar products maker JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd reported another quarterly loss as lower prices for panels that convert sunlight into electricity hurt the Chinese company's chances of profitability for the eighth time in a row.
Operating loss narrowed to $13.7 million in the first quarter ended March 31, from $25.6 million a year earlier.
The net loss narrowed to 85 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), from $1.03 per ADS a year earlier.
Revenue rose 4.7 percent to $270 million.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |