US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St ends near flat; correction worry rises
NEW YORK May 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended little changed on Monday with indexes hovering near record levels as concerns about a correction cut earlier gains that were boosted by acquisition activities.
Based on the latest available data, the Dow Jones industrial average declined 19.12 points, or 0.12 percent, to finish unofficially at 15,335.28. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index slipped 1.18 points, or 0.07 percent, to end unofficially at 1,666.29. The Nasdaq Composite Index fell 2.53 points, or 0.07 percent, to close unofficially at 3,496.43.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |