Sogefi closes private placement for $115 mln
MILAN May 20 (Reuters) - Italian auto parts maker Sogefi said on Monday it sold a ten-year, $115 million bond to institutional investors in the United States.
The group will also issue a second bond worth 25 million euros ($32.06 million).
After Sogefi has hedged the exchange rate risk, the average fixed rate coupon of the two issues will be 5.6 percent, the company said. ($1 = 0.7798 euros) (Reporting by Jennifer Clark)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official