Sogefi closes private placement for $115 mln
MILAN May 20 (Reuters) - Italian auto parts maker Sogefi said on Monday it sold a ten-year, $115 million bond to institutional investors in the United States.
The group will also issue a second bond worth 25 million euros ($32.06 million).
After Sogefi has hedged the exchange rate risk, the average fixed rate coupon of the two issues will be 5.6 percent, the company said. ($1 = 0.7798 euros) (Reporting by Jennifer Clark)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter