Higher video recorder sales boost TiVo revenue
May 20 (Reuters) - TiVo Inc posted higher quarterly revenue as subscriptions rose and the company sold more of its trademark digital video recorders.
Net loss narrowed to $10.3 million, or 9 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $20.8 million, or 17 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 22 percent to $82.6 million.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source