AutoZone profit rises as costs fall
May 21 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc, the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly profit as costs fell.
Net income rose to $265.6 million, or $7.27 per share, in the third quarter, from $248.6 million, or $6.28 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 4.5 percent to $2.21 billion.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |