Malaysia CIMB's Q1 net profit jumps 37.2 pct
KUALA LUMPUR May 21 (Reuters) - CIMB Group Holdings Bhd , Southeast Asia's fifth largest lender by assets, posted a 37.2 percent jump in first-quarter net profits.
Malaysia's second largest bank said in a filing to the stock exchange that net profit for the quarter ended March 31 stood at 1.39 billion ringgit ($461.18 million) compared to 1.01 billion ringgit recorded in the same period last year. (Reporting by Niluksi Koswanage; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |