Malaysia CIMB's Q1 net profit jumps 37.2 pct
KUALA LUMPUR May 21 (Reuters) - CIMB Group Holdings Bhd , Southeast Asia's fifth largest lender by assets, posted a 37.2 percent jump in first-quarter net profits.
Malaysia's second largest bank said in a filing to the stock exchange that net profit for the quarter ended March 31 stood at 1.39 billion ringgit ($461.18 million) compared to 1.01 billion ringgit recorded in the same period last year. (Reporting by Niluksi Koswanage; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight