Crest Financial protests Clearwire vote delay, opposes new bid
May 21 (Reuters) - Major Clearwire Corp shareholder Crest Financial on Tuesday said it was opposed to Sprint Nextel Corp's newly raised bid for the company.
Crest also protested Clearwire's decision to postpone a shareholder vote, which had been scheduled for Tuesday. Crest has been soliciting proxies to oppose the deal.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |