Crest Financial protests Clearwire vote delay, opposes new bid
May 21 (Reuters) - Major Clearwire Corp shareholder Crest Financial on Tuesday said it was opposed to Sprint Nextel Corp's newly raised bid for the company.
Crest also protested Clearwire's decision to postpone a shareholder vote, which had been scheduled for Tuesday. Crest has been soliciting proxies to oppose the deal.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |