Crest Financial protests Clearwire vote delay, opposes new bid
May 21 (Reuters) - Major Clearwire Corp shareholder Crest Financial on Tuesday said it was opposed to Sprint Nextel Corp's newly raised bid for the company.
Crest also protested Clearwire's decision to postpone a shareholder vote, which had been scheduled for Tuesday. Crest has been soliciting proxies to oppose the deal.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand