Crest Financial protests Clearwire vote delay, opposes new bid
May 21 (Reuters) - Major Clearwire Corp shareholder Crest Financial on Tuesday said it was opposed to Sprint Nextel Corp's newly raised bid for the company.
Crest also protested Clearwire's decision to postpone a shareholder vote, which had been scheduled for Tuesday. Crest has been soliciting proxies to oppose the deal.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list