S.Korea's GS E&C wins $1 bln refinery deal from Turkey
SEOUL May 21 (Reuters) - South Korea's GS Engineering & Construction said on Tuesday it had received an order worth 1.16 trillion won ($1.04 billion) from Turkey to build a refinery plant.
It said in a regulatory filing that Italian firm Saipem , Spanish oil engineering firm Tecnicas Reunidas and Japanese company Itochu were also part of the joint construction project. ($1 = 1116.7500 Korean won) (Reporting By Daum Kim and Ju-min Park; Editing by Ken Wills)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls