Intuit third-quarter profit rises 12 pct
May 21 (Reuters) - Intuit Inc reported a 12 percent rise in third-quarter profit as revenue rose at the company's consumer tax unit, which includes the flagship TurboTax application and other tax preparation software.
Net profit rose to $1.24 million, or 2.71 cents per share, in the third quarter from $1.11 million, or 2.42 cent per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 13 percent to $2.17 billion.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |