Mexcio's peso weakens to lowest point in nearly seven weeks
MEXICO CITY May 21 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso lost 0.67 percent to trade at 12.3779 per dollar in early trading on Tuesday, its lowest value in nearly seven weeks, on wider strength of the greenback.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation