Mexico stocks fall more than 1 pct; America Movil, Femsa weigh
MEXICO CITY May 21 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index fell more than 1 percent in early trading on Tuesday, as bottling and retail company Femsa and telecoms giant America Movil weighed.
Shares in Femsa fell more than 4 percent after Swiss bank Credit Suisse cut its view to underperform.
The IPC fell 1.38 percent to 40,502.49 points in early trading.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image