NetApp revenue rises on higher flash storage sales
May 21 (Reuters) - Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc reported a marginal rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher sales of its flash storage products.
Net income fell to $173.8 million, or 47 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $180.7 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 1 percent to $1.72 billion.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details