NetApp revenue rises on higher flash storage sales
May 21 (Reuters) - Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc reported a marginal rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher sales of its flash storage products.
Net income fell to $173.8 million, or 47 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $180.7 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 1 percent to $1.72 billion.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets