Novo holding company buys Norwegian Xellia
COPENHAGEN May 21 (Reuters) - Novo A/S, the holding company of Danish insulin producer Novo Nordisk, on Tuesday said it had acquired Norwegian-based Xellia Pharmaceuticals for about $700 million.
The company has been bought from 3i and other shareholders, and Xellia will revert to Danish ownership with headquarters in Copenhagen, Novo A/S said in a statement.
Novo A/S owns about 25.5 percent of Novo Nordisk.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia