Novo holding company buys Norwegian Xellia
COPENHAGEN May 21 (Reuters) - Novo A/S, the holding company of Danish insulin producer Novo Nordisk, on Tuesday said it had acquired Norwegian-based Xellia Pharmaceuticals for about $700 million.
The company has been bought from 3i and other shareholders, and Xellia will revert to Danish ownership with headquarters in Copenhagen, Novo A/S said in a statement.
Novo A/S owns about 25.5 percent of Novo Nordisk.
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies