Novo holding company buys Norwegian Xellia
COPENHAGEN May 21 (Reuters) - Novo A/S, the holding company of Danish insulin producer Novo Nordisk, on Tuesday said it had acquired Norwegian-based Xellia Pharmaceuticals for about $700 million.
The company has been bought from 3i and other shareholders, and Xellia will revert to Danish ownership with headquarters in Copenhagen, Novo A/S said in a statement.
Novo A/S owns about 25.5 percent of Novo Nordisk.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter