PayPal to be in all RadioShack stores starting this month
SAN FRANCISCO May 21 (Reuters) - PayPal, the online payment operation owned by eBay Inc, unveiled a new partnership on Tuesday with RadioShack Corp that will get PayPal into all the electronics retailer's stores starting this month.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs