PayPal to be in all RadioShack stores starting this month
SAN FRANCISCO May 21 (Reuters) - PayPal, the online payment operation owned by eBay Inc, unveiled a new partnership on Tuesday with RadioShack Corp that will get PayPal into all the electronics retailer's stores starting this month.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials