Philip Morris to buy out Carlos Slim from Mexican JV for $700 mln
May 21 (Reuters) - Tobacco company Philip Morris International Inc said it would buy out its Mexican joint venture partner, controlled by billionaire Carlos Slim, for about $700 million.
The Marlboro maker said it expected the deal to marginally add to earnings per share in the fourth quarter.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |