Safilo, Essilor in 10-year licensing deal
MILAN May 21 (Reuters) - Italy's eyewear maker Safilo said on Tuesday it had agreed a 10-year licensing deal with France's Essilor, the world's biggest maker of corrective eye lenses.
The deal involves the designing, making and worldwide distribution of polarized eye lenses under the Polaroid brand, controlled by Safilo. (Reporting By Lisa Jucca; Editing by David Cowell)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change