Safilo, Essilor in 10-year licensing deal
MILAN May 21 (Reuters) - Italy's eyewear maker Safilo said on Tuesday it had agreed a 10-year licensing deal with France's Essilor, the world's biggest maker of corrective eye lenses.
The deal involves the designing, making and worldwide distribution of polarized eye lenses under the Polaroid brand, controlled by Safilo. (Reporting By Lisa Jucca; Editing by David Cowell)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea