Safilo, Essilor in 10-year licensing deal
MILAN May 21 (Reuters) - Italy's eyewear maker Safilo said on Tuesday it had agreed a 10-year licensing deal with France's Essilor, the world's biggest maker of corrective eye lenses.
The deal involves the designing, making and worldwide distribution of polarized eye lenses under the Polaroid brand, controlled by Safilo. (Reporting By Lisa Jucca; Editing by David Cowell)
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |