Japan's SoftBank to issue $3.9 bln bonds in June - filing
TOKYO May 21 (Reuters) - Japan's SoftBank Corp will issue 400 billion yen ($3.9 billion) in retail bonds in June, the company said in a filing on Tuesday.
Japanese mobile operator SoftBank launched a $20 billion bid for U.S. wireless service provider Sprint Nextel Corp last year, which is now facing an opposing bid from satellite TV service Dish Network Corp.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation