Intel CEO shakes up divisions, creates 'new devices' unit -source
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Intel Corp new Chief Executive Officer Brian Krzanich has re-organized key business groups and created a "new devices" unit, according to a source who has seen an internal email, shaking up the world's top chipmaker days after formally assuming control.
Intel spokesman Chuck Mulloy confirmed Krzanich sent the internal email describing the chipmaker's reorganization.
(Reporting by Noel Randewich; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow