Intel CEO shakes up divisions, creates 'new devices' unit -source
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Intel Corp new Chief Executive Officer Brian Krzanich has re-organized key business groups and created a "new devices" unit, according to a source who has seen an internal email, shaking up the world's top chipmaker days after formally assuming control.
Intel spokesman Chuck Mulloy confirmed Krzanich sent the internal email describing the chipmaker's reorganization.
(Reporting by Noel Randewich; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report