Intel CEO shakes up divisions, creates 'new devices' unit -source
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Intel Corp new Chief Executive Officer Brian Krzanich has re-organized key business groups and created a "new devices" unit, according to a source who has seen an internal email, shaking up the world's top chipmaker days after formally assuming control.
Intel spokesman Chuck Mulloy confirmed Krzanich sent the internal email describing the chipmaker's reorganization.
(Reporting by Noel Randewich; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East