BRIEF-IMIC agrees $190 mln offer for Afferro Mining
LONDON May 22 (Reuters) - Afferro Mining Inc : * Proposed offer for Afferro Mining Inc by International Mining & Infrastructure Corp * Values the current issued share capital of Afferro at approximately US$190
million * Agreed terms in-principle, for the proposed acquisition of Afferro by IMIC * IMIC offering 80P in cash and a 2-year convertible loan note of with
principal value of 40P for each Afferro share * Offer replaces the three options proposed in IMIC's announcement dated 17
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |