Norway's Aker plans to issue NOK 3 bln worth of bonds
OSLO May 22 (Reuters) - Oslo-listed holding company Aker ASA is planning to issue a 3 billion crowns ($516.66 million) worth of unsecured bonds with maturity in June 2018 and 2020, it said on Wednesday.
Aker, which owns major stakes in Aker Solutions, Det norske and Kvaerner, said it would use the proceeds for general corporate purposes.
Arctic Securities, DNB Markets, Pareto Securities, SEB and Swedbank First Securities are the lead arrangers in the issue. ($1 = 5.8066 Norwegian krones) (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen