Four Clearwire investors say Sprint's revised offer is too low
NEW YORK May 22 (Reuters) - Four big Clearwire Corp investors with 127.4 million shares of the wireless service provider said on Wednesday they believe Sprint Nextel Corp's revised $3.40 per share offer to buy the company was still too low.
The group is made up of Mount Kellett Capital Management, Highside Capital Management, Glenview Capital Management and Chesapeake Partners Management.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data