Four Clearwire investors say Sprint's revised offer is too low
NEW YORK May 22 (Reuters) - Four big Clearwire Corp investors with 127.4 million shares of the wireless service provider said on Wednesday they believe Sprint Nextel Corp's revised $3.40 per share offer to buy the company was still too low.
The group is made up of Mount Kellett Capital Management, Highside Capital Management, Glenview Capital Management and Chesapeake Partners Management.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994