BRIEF-DryShips shares down 6.7 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK May 22 (Reuters) - DryShips Inc : * Shares were down 6.7 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter