BRIEF-DryShips shares down 6.7 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK May 22 (Reuters) - DryShips Inc : * Shares were down 6.7 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |