Shares in NZ's F&P Healthcare jump after record profit
WELLINGTON May 23 (Reuters) - Shares in New Zealand's Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd jumped to a two-year high on Thursday, after the medical equipment manufacturer reported record full-year profits and forecast an even brighter 2014.
F&P Healthcare shares rose 2.6 percent to NZ$3.11, its highest since May 2011.
Earlier, the firm reported a 20 percent rise in profit to NZ$77.1 million in the year to March, exceeding company and market forecasts for NZ$75 million, and forecast profits around NZ$85 million-NZ$90 million for 2014. (Reporting by Naomi Tajitsu)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee