HP 2nd quarter profit down 32 pct
SAN FRANCISCO May 22 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co's quarterly profit slid 32 percent but the world's largest personal computer maker raised the lower end of its full-year outlook as revenue from services to corporations slightly offset shrinking PC sales.
Last week, Dell Inc reported a 79 percent slide in profit. HP posted revenue of $27.6 billion, slightly below the $28.01 billion expected by analysts, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details