HP 2nd quarter profit down 32 pct
SAN FRANCISCO May 22 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co's quarterly profit slid 32 percent but the world's largest personal computer maker raised the lower end of its full-year outlook as revenue from services to corporations slightly offset shrinking PC sales.
Last week, Dell Inc reported a 79 percent slide in profit. HP posted revenue of $27.6 billion, slightly below the $28.01 billion expected by analysts, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats