BRIEF-ING to issue shares to fund incentive plans
AMSTERDAM May 22 (Reuters) - ING Groep NV : * ING to issue limited number of shares to fund incentive plans * The number of shares to be issued in the course of 2013 is non-material and normally expected to be less than 11 million shares (approximately 0.3% of the 3,831 million shares currently outstanding).
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand