BRIEF-ING to issue shares to fund incentive plans
AMSTERDAM May 22 (Reuters) - ING Groep NV : * ING to issue limited number of shares to fund incentive plans * The number of shares to be issued in the course of 2013 is non-material and normally expected to be less than 11 million shares (approximately 0.3% of the 3,831 million shares currently outstanding).
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |