European stock index futures signal mixed open
PARIS May 22 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Wednesday, with the market's month-long rally taking a breather ahead of U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's testimony before Congress.
At 0603 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.18 percent, for UK's FTSE 100 up 0.21 percent, for Germany's DAX up 0.1 percent and for France's CAC down 0.06 percent.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |