BRIEF-S.Africa's Mr Price FY earnings up 26 pct
JOHANNESBURG May 22 (Reuters) - Mr Price Group Ltd : * FY headline earnings per share (heps) of 635.5c, up 26.3% * Retail sales for the 52 weeks ended 30 March 2013 increased by 12.7% to R13.3
billion * FY revenue R 13.7 billion versus R12.12 billion * Short term there are some serious challenges facing consumers
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |